Saasler - Tech Leads - Saasler - Saasler
Saasler creates integrations that look and feel
native to your app, while your team focuses on your core product.
Your users keep asking for new integrations. But you have bug fixes, that next big feature release, and so many other projects on your plate.
Besides — for every integration you take on, you’ll have to worry about…
- Authenticating your end-users with third party APIs
- Refreshing expired tokens
- Executing requests to third-party APIs
- API throttling – so you don’t hit API Limits
- Monitoring API changes and errors
- Ensuring security and data encryption
That’s why high-growth SaaS companies use Saasler: the integration platform that manages all the heavy lifting — while giving you the look, feel, and total control of in-house integrations.
Saasler automates 90% of the integration process by connecting your existing API to our Developer Portal, where you can quickly connect to other third- party apps.
We’re obsessed with user experience, so every Saasler integration looks and behaves just like the ones you’ve built in-house.
And as developers ourselves, we’re sticklers for security and control — so your product team will enjoy the high levels of each that come with homegrown integrations.
See how Saasler works, in less than 5 minutes.
How Saasler delivers native integrations in days — not weeks:
Trusted by fast-growing SaaS companies, including:
Do you have any documentation available?
Absolutely. Feel free to peruse our documentation here.
Which apps can we integrate with, and what functions are available?
Saaser can help you integrate with any app that has an existing API. We provide two types of integrations:
- User-triggered actions — These occur when a user clicks a button, selects from a drop-down menu, or fills out a form.
- Automated triggers — These occur when a certain event happens in your app, like a new state. For example, if the status of a deal in your CRM changes to “won,” an automated trigger creates a new task in your task management application.
Maintaining a seamless user experience is key for us. How can we ensure Saasler integrations look native to our app?
To ensure that every Saasler integration works seamlessly with your app, you have complete control of the integration endpoints, form fields, and button styles. You’re also able to test every integration extensively in our sandbox environment before embedding anything into your product.
We’ve had some rough experiences with third-party integration platforms in the past. What makes Saasler any different?
Two main ways Saasler stands apart from other third-party integration platforms:
- Since Saasler integrations are embedded directly into your product, your users won’t need to leave your site or manage any setup themselves, as they would with a solution like Zapier. In fact, they won’t even notice that an integration is any different from the rest of your product.
- Most third-party platforms force your team to configure a bunch of settings and workarounds to make integrations look nice and work correctly. Only Saasler has automated this much of the building (and styling) process — so it’s truly the least headache-inducing way to create integrations.
Does using Saasler open us up to security risks?
We build on Amazon Web Services’ already serious investments into security by encrypting all data sent to Saasler, by never storing any data that isn’t used directly within an integration, and by bringing on independent auditors to conduct security reviews. Furthermore, our database in which data is encrypted has no internet access, and is only accessible via a series of private APIs.
What if we give Saasler a try, but find out it’s not for us?
We’re happy to start you off with a pilot integration. If you aren’t completely satisfied, we’ll issue a full refund, then return and remove any data that was stored on our platform.
We promise you this: an integration so seamless, you’ll swear your team built it in-house.
No matter how simple or complex, we’re confident Saasler can create the exact integration you’re looking for.